|ATTENTION PARENTS AND GUARDIANS:† WE ARE IN NEED OF DONATIONS TO HELP STRENGTHEN INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAMS FOR ALL STUDENTS. PLEASE SUPPORT US BY DONATING TO THE PROJECTS BELOW WHILE ALSO SHARING THE BELOW LINKS WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS!|
It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
New Ellenton Middle School
New Ellenton, SC 29809
New Ellenton Middle School will be a school of academic excellence that fosters academic achievement through innovative teaching practices, which will include the infusion of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) curricula, build strong community relations through the collaboration of all stakeholders, and the ongoing development of well-rounded, productive citizens.
The direction of New Ellenton Middle School is to provide a safe, nuturing, learning environment where individual needs, differences, and abilities of students are recognized. Students are challenged to excel in a global society with the support of parents, highly-qualified professional educators, support staff, and the community.
- All stakeholders share the responsibility of each student's education and development.
- All students can successfully master the standards.
- Effective implementationof the middle school curriculum results in the mastery of state standards in all subjects.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of teaching strategies and resources suited to meet the indivdual needs.
- A safe environment is essential for learning to flourish.
- The development of critical thinking skills enables students to progress towards becoming confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Middle schools should recognize, encourage, and develop students' indivdual talents in order to build positive self concepts.
- Students must understand ethical behavior, moral character, and civil laws which are necessary to become productive citizens.